Would you like to become a Tasmina Family?
Annual family membership dues per household is $ 50.00. Please send the membership via Zelle and indicate “membership dues”. It is renewable every year. New membership is being accepted at this time.
There are many benefits being a member of TASMINA.
- Members benefits culturally, religiously, economically, educationally, and socially by grouping themselves identifying as a group
- Members find a way to work together for the common good, transforming shared beliefs and hopes into action
- Members able to identify their rights and fight as a group
- TASMINA as a nonprofit organization cab help the members to heal, educate, inspire, enlighten and nature all members of every age, gender, race and socioeconomic status
- Members can receive services in form of civic engagement and leadership, drive economic growth and strengthen the fabric of the community
- Members can benefit by being partnership between other communities for leveraging of resources, relationships, and strengthens to serve communities even better
Please fill out the forms below.